Mommy & son date


Last Saturday Tanner and I went on a date together. He really wanted to go to the movies because, "that's what you guys do on dates". The only G movie playing was the one and only....Hannah Montana Movie. So off we went. We did the whole works, popcorn, candy and soda. He was in heaven. He felt so big and so old that we got to go to a movie all by ourselves and stay up later than normal. He kept telling me how much he loved me and how fun the date was. The next morning he told me that he wanted to go on the same date every night. It was really fun, and I feel like he's been so much closer to me ever since.

Shad took Kate to the park to swing (her most favorite thing to do) and then out to frozen yogurt. She had pink yogurt with "baby m&ms" in it. Shad said she was very serious while eating it. = ) They had fun.