We're here....

We arrived in Punxsutawney a little before 9PM. The road trip was pretty uneventful. The road to Punxsutawney is the longest road ever! It seemed like we were on it forever or maybe it was because we were watching Elmo on an endless loop. Did I mention I have both of my children with me?

Yep, they are 4 and 18 months. Thankfully, my mom and sister are with me or there is no way I would be able to manage both kids on my own in the sea of people tomorrow. I have heard a few different reports of spectators expected to be at "The Knobb" tomorrow. The highest I have heard was 20,000. Whoa!



We are staying in a hotel on the outskirts of town. ALL of the hotels in town were booked. Some as far as a YEAR in advance.



After we checked in to the hotel we caught the last few minutes of The Superbowl. Go Steelers! Since we are in "Steelers country" we heard lots of cheering through our thin and I do mean thin hotel walls. Although, I am an Eagles fan by marriage, I am happy the team from PA won.



I should be sleeping right now since I have to get up at 3am to get ready to head into town....so I am going to sign off. C-ya bright and early in the morning!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry