Maggie April 15, 2000 - February 3, 2009




Maggie,


Where do I begin. I can still see your pretty little face the day we brought you home. You were so nervous and so was I. Do you remember knocking over my glass of wine as you ran thru the house? Twice! Or how you kept stepping in your water bowl and spilling it? You were the most gorgeous animal on the face of the earth. I hope you always know how much I loved you. As much as we thought you were human, I wish you could have shared with me the pain you were suffering. I keep thinking that "if only".... oh.. if only I knew about the anemia, and the internal bleeding and the abnormally small heart.... you'd still be with us.... How did we not know? I should have known something was up these past couple weeks when you nuzzled up to me for an extra kiss or hug. I should have known something.....I.Should.Have.Known! I knew something was wrong when you couldn't get up, but I thought the Vet would fix it. He always does. I remember hearing "blood transfusion and critical" and thinking what? But, how could I know within two hours I would be signing your death certificate?! It happened so quickly. I can't believe you are gone. The tears won't stop. I hope you know you were always my "first". Mag's my heart is breaking.....I'll will miss you forever and ever.....


I will love you forever and ever...


Your mommy....



Maggie G


April 15, 2000 - February 3, 2009