Introducing......Mr & Mrs.K.....


I haven't been taken hostage and I'm not vacationing off the coast of Somalia. Although..... there are days it sounds blissful! I've been tied up lounging looking for a job. Yes, I was one of the 2.8 million who have been laid off. I can't say I was too sad about it though. Quite the contrary. I finally got off that dreaded tread mill, although by the looks of my rear end I might consider jumping back on! Note to self: start a fitness schedule.

I've been working on a research paper for school on forensic psychology. Interesting, but wish I were a whole lot younger. If I were to pursue it as a career I'd need a PhD -- and I don't have that kind of time! I have been able to maintain a 90
% in the class. Not bad for an old broad....

But our most exciting news by far has been the wedding of Mai and Wes. They were married January 24, 2009. She was truly the most beautiful bride. Simply breathtaking. And the chicks.....well, they couldn't have been any cuter. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.