Host a Party...

My name is Brandie Schwartz and I am the local Chez Ami Representative for this area. I am currently booking parties for the Spring/Summer selling season and would love to hear from you if you are interested in hosting a party this spring. The average Chez Ami party host earns $150 in free clothing for your children. All you have to do is invite your friends and enjoy a mom's evening out. I hope to hear from all of you very soon and as an added bonus, Chester County Moms Readers SPECIAL..anyone booking a party before January 15th will receive a $10 gift certificate. Mention CCM when booking your party.

I would like to introduce you to Chez Ami, a classic children's clothing line featuring boys from infant to size 7 and girls from infant to size 16. I am your link to the wonderful children's clothing line, Chez Ami and Chez Belle from Patsy Aiken Designs.
Chez Ami’s Spring 2009 Collection is the most fabulous line Chez Ami has ever designed! Our Spring 2009 Season is featuring the best collection ever from the "TROPICS" and is filled with the most adorable and colorful groupings which are named from all of your favorite exotic, faraway destinations!

I am scheduled to have the Sample Trunks from February 19th through March 1st and would love to invite you to either attend a party near you or become a Chez Ami Party Host! I will provide you with invitations, catalogs, a trunk with samples from the Fall catalog and lots of tips for having a successful show!

Hosting a Chez Ami Trunk Show is Easy!! It only takes 3 orders that total $300, which includes tax, shipping, and the host's order! Anyone booking a party before January 15th will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to thank you for hosting a Party!

Chez Ami Party Host’s enjoy the following generous benefits!
-Free Clothes! 10% of the Party Total as Merchandise Credit!
-Free Shipping!
-$50-200 in Bonus Merchandise Credit based on total party sales!
-40% off at the Party Host Appreciation Sale!

Also, if you are interested in just placing an order for Spring or Fall merchandise, feel free to call me and I will be happy to assist you in your selections! You may also place a Chez Ami order online; I would be thrilled if you would include me as your rep. My Consultant ID# is 348120.

I look forward to serving you for Chez Ami's Spring 2009 Season!! I have listed my contact information below and look forward to hearing from you!

Chez Ami Sales Consultant:Brandie Schwartz Consultant Id# 348120
Email: brandieschwartz@hotmail.com
Home: 610-935-9356
Cell: 610-952-0761