Sick

I could blame my break from blogging on being sick, but I only came down with it yesterday, so I guess I don't have an excuse. I haven't been taking any pictures lately, and I typically don't post, if I don't have pics of the kids.

We have been doing well though. Shad has begun to come home a little earlier, which has been WONDERFUL. The kids are obsessed with him, so it's nice for them to be able to see him more. Work is still tough right now, with the economy, but he seems to be handling it well. He told me this last week that their theme song at work these days is that song that has the line, "it's the end of the world as we know it.... " in it. But he told me this half laughing. He knows that he can't control any of it, so he just does the best he can each day. He's amazing. After the holidays he'll be slammed again at work because all the snowbirds will be back and he'll be marketing like crazy.

The kids have been a complete joy lately. They are so cute and sweet. Kate is constantly saying, "I hold you." Which translates into, "pick me up and hold me." She must say it 100 times a day. Tanner is growing up so fast. He is very into his "friends" lately and talks about them all the time.

Danielle, Clay and Clay's parents and sister are coming up today to stay the week with us for Thanksgiving. I have been soooo excited for them to come. We all waited to see Twilight so we could go together. It's always nice to have company because it gets me motivated to hang pictures, clean the house and organize.

I feel like this is a really boring post. I can't believe it's almost Christmas. 5-6 more days and we're officially in the holiday season. I'm not ready for it to hit yet. Love you all!!!