Mark your calendar for the evening of Saturday, October 25, 2008 and the Fall Family Fun Night and Marshallton Ghost Walk.
This years’ event, a collaborative effort of the Township Historical and Recreation Commissions, will have a variety of activities that will interest residents of all ages.
In addition to the cider, donuts, pumpkin painting, scare crow making, hayrides, bonfire and story tellers, a ghost walk and tour of historical Marshallton are planned. Bring the entire family and enjoy a fall evening that is sure to please those of all generations.
Schedule of Events
Parking - Primary parking is available at the Marshallton United Methodist Church and overflow parking is available at the Goddard School .
Food – Marshallton U.M.C.: Family-style roast beef dinner, 4 PM to 6:30 PM, tickets are $5.50 for children and $11 for adults (available at the door). Friends of Martin’s Tavern: light refreshments, e.g. popcorn balls, warm apple cider, hot dogs. Township Recreation Commission: cider & donuts. The Marshallton Inn and Four Dogs Tavern will also have food specials.
Fall Family Fun – 6 PM to 9 PM in the field behind the Four Dogs Tavern and Marshallton Inn. Children’s and Family activities include pumpkin painting, scare crow making, hayrides, a corn maze, bonfire, puppet show and story telling.
Parents may drop their children off at the Goddard School for supervised activities while they visit the Ghost Walk events.
Marshallton Ghost Walk – 6 PM to 9 PM through out the Village.
- Fall Holiday Decoration Contest - $100 first prize & $50 second prize (entry form)
- Guided Village Tours
- Marshallton United Methodist Church & Cemetery Tour
- West Bradford Historical Commission, Township History Scrapbooks & Sales of Township History Book and Paintings
- Marshallton Friends Meeting & Cemetery Tour & History telling
- Martin’s Tavern, live music & historical re-enactors
- West Bradford Fire Company, Antique Fire Equipment Display
- Jeff Stafford’s Cannon Demonstration