Diane Catrambone Personal Fitness Training

I am very excited to share my success with Diane Catrambone Personal Fitness Training. After having two children and two c-sections, my body was a wreck! I decided that it was time to get back in shape and do something about the extra pounds and flab. I turned to Diane for help, not only because she is a great trainer but also because she is a mom too and would understand exactly what happens to your body after having kids! When I decided to start training with Diane, not only did I want to feel good about my body but I wanted to set a good example for my children about health and fitness. How could I expect them to take care of their bodies if I let mine fall by the way side! It was time for me to take some time to take care of myself.

Working with Diane has been a dream! Not only does she tailor each workout to your fitness needs but she makes it fun to workout. In only a couple weeks, I started to see results. My clothes started to fit better and I had friends and family commenting on how great I looked! I think the defining moment of my success was when I bought a pair of jeans in my normal size at the mall but when I took them home and wore them, they were literally falling off. I went back to the mall and tried on the next size down and they fit perfectly. I couldn’t believe it! I hadn’t worn that size since before I had kids.

Diane has really helped me to understand that it’s not only about the number on the scale but also about how your clothes fit and how you feel about yourself. Since I started working with Diane, I have more energy and in taking time to take care of myself, I feel like I can be a better mom and wife. Diane is a great trainer; she really takes the time to listen to your needs and work with you as an individual. She puts together work outs that fit into your life. The focus is on you, which is exactly what I needed. I would recommend Diane’s services to anyone. She really has changed me…not only my size but also how I feel about myself and for that, I am forever grateful.

I am very proud to share with you the Before and After Pictures that Diane took of me. The picture on the left was taken six weeks before the picture on the right.
Diane is providing an awesome deal for all Chester County Mom's readers. Simply go to her website: http://www.dianecatrambone.com/ and sign up for a free consultation on the site. When you buy a package, Diane will give you 10% off. This is a great savings and her personal training services are top notch. Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to lose inches!