Coffee, tea or me???






I know what you must be thinking. Most little girls learn to bake cookies with their mommies. Right? Mine? Coffee of course.






I'm an addict love my coffee almost as much as sex. Of course this is safe. The coffee. Hmmmm, what I'd to to have some good steamy sex.....AND Coffee....




Katie is alergic to everything under the universe and it would hardly be fair for Abbey to lick, suck and smack her fingers on the sweet ecstasy while Katie looks on. So, we came up with plan B. They help mommy make coffee. They have mastered smelling coffee like a drug lord! Screaming "Columbian mommy" as they put their noses in the canister as I carefully have trained them to do. You should see them sniffing and swirling the wine......I see a future here....lol.. They carefully count the five scopes it takes to make mommies coffee with near perfection.



The funniest thing is when they see me heading to the pantry for the coffee, they drop everything. Literally. Nomatter what their doing. Grabbing their little chairs and dragging them to the coffee machine shouting out who goes first. Pushing the button to grind the coffee saying "my turn, my turn". AND then when it's grinded squealing "smell mommy, smell"! I get such a kick out of them. Too cute for words......