Are you sick of me yet?

I know I am totally and completely picture obsessed, but here are more. This is my last round of photos for our trip to Newport.

This week has been so much fun. It finally dawned on me why this trip has been so much better than all (yes, all) previous trips with my children. It's because they have actually slept on this vacation. Since Tanner has been born, trips have been miserable. He will get anxious from all the new people, get diarrhea, constipated or throw up (his emotions go straight to his stomach), won't sleep, won't take naps and won't eat. I'm not exaggerating either. He has definitely gotten better since he turned three and the last Oregon trip was okay for him, but this trip was amazing. He and Kate actually slept at night, took naps 5 out of the 7 days we were here, and ate regularly. Kids that sleep, make happy Moms.

Lillie left last night and Rachelle and her boys came up yesterday afternoon. Rachelle really wanted some pictures of her boys on the beach, so we headed out again. Aren't her boys so cute? Tanner had a blast playing all day with boys...getting dirty, laughing hysterically at burps and gas, wrestling, running, etc.

It has been so wonderful just to laugh and play with my kids. They have been incredible and it's been a breath of fresh air for me to fully enjoy my kids, with no distractions. I really tried everyday to soak up every moment of their innocence and sweetness.

Well, here's the last of the pictures!