Tanner and Kate








These aren't the sharpest pictures, but they were moving around, so it's the best I could do. Tanner and Kate really are the best of friends and I love it. It has to be one of the greatest joys of being a parent, watching your kids love eachother so much.

I wrote a post a while ago about Tanner finally sleeping on his own after 1 1/2 years. Well, that ended about 2 weeks after I wrote that post and then he slept on our floor. We got sick of it, and moved him into Kate's room, and he LOVES it!! The first night was rough, but now it's great. They think it's great fun to be in the same room. At first I put their beds on separate sides of the room, but Tanner insisted on being right next to Kate. So his bed, and her crib are squished up next to eachother so they can see eachother all night. It's really cute.

Tanner is still swimming like crazy. It's unbelievable to watch. He wants nothing to do with me in the water. He jumps in the deep end, swims to the side, swims to a floatie, swims to the shallow end, gets out, jumps in again, etc. He swims with his face under the water, comes up for air, goes back under again and then once he gets close to the side then he doggie paddles the rest of the way, his eyes open the entire time. Kate finally started wearing floaties, which has been GREAT! Of course I still watch both kids like a hawk, but it's great to have them be more independent vs./ me holding them both in the pool while they fight over me.

Shad's been is Wisconsin for a couple of days, visiting with a client, and he comes home tonight. He's been so busy at work lately. I think he's the busiest and most stressed he's ever been since he started his career, but he handles it so well. I don't know how he does everything he does.