Shopping



I am so tired. Amy, Kate and I went shopping today, while Shad, Mike and Tanner hung out watching tv and video games. Shopping always sounds like so much fun and is fun until about 2/3 the way through. Then it gets so tiring.

Amy and I went to IKEA first and spent hours there. I hadn't been there in probably 7 years and Amy had never been. For those who don't know, I LOVE containers (I think I get it from Mom). I get a high when I look at containers, buy containers and organize. So IKEA was really cool because it was full of cheap containers. Then we went to South Coast Plaza, a mall that has every store you can possibly imagine. We didn't even see 5% of it and were exhausted by the time we left. We kept saying over and over, "Mom would love this place."

Tomorrow we will probably go to Disneyland. We're going to see how well rested Tanner is when he wakes up. We figure the success of our day will depend a lot on what kind of moods the kids are in.