Tribute to those who lost their lives at VT

Today is not about me or my children. However the horror and utter sadness that surrounds Virginia Tech.
I would like to pay my respects to those who lost their lives at Virginia Tech in a senseless shooting yesterday. Young people who had promise of hopes and dreams. Their whole lives before them. Snatched from us before had a chance to make their mark in life. Words turly can not express my deepest sympathies to the families and friends of those lost in the massacre.
Although we are not from Virginia originally this is our home now and where we hang our hat. We have so many friends who either went to VT or have friends or family currently there now. This is such a terribly sad time for all through out the country.

I can not imagine the pain and loss they must be feeling. Truly senseless...Tragic.